[CQ-Contest] W9DXCC - Early Registration Ends This Sunday at Midnight!

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W9DXCC - Early Registration Ends This Sunday at Midnight!
From: Jim Westberg <westbej@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 20:08:00 -0500
Fellow DXers and Contesters,

Hope everyone is enjoying this hot summer.

My yagi has sat quietly pointed towards Brazil throughout this very busy
summer, but I've certainly not forgotten about DX and the next radio season
to come.

For those of you who haven't registered yet for W9DXCC, the event that
heralds in each DX Season, this weekend is your last chance before early
registration comes to an end.

So, register now, at www.W9DXCC.com , for one heck of a program....not to
mention the other two "Key P's;" people and prizes.

Please drop us a line if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing
you there!

73 - Bill and Jim (K3WA and K9IDX)