[CQ-Contest] NAQP Call History File

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NAQP Call History File
From: robert <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 12:05:25 -0500
        GM All

                Does anyone have a NAQP call History fle in ADI format ?

                I had one but darned if can find it now. Good luck to all

this weekend in NAQP CW. My club ACG members will all be Jerry

in honor of Jerry N4JF. A long time active club member. Our 4th SK

in about 11 years.......... May you guys rest in peace : Dan W4NTI Tom WX4TM

                                                Darrell ( MUG ) K9MUG

                                and now  Jerry N4JF

                        73 BoB WA1FCN