[CQ-Contest] Question for NA Contest Program Users

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Question for NA Contest Program Users
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 18:33:03 -0500
With the help of K5NA, I'm "crashing into the present" and getting my contest logs onto LOTW. I've been a TR-Log user since 2003, and TR includes a utility to convert the DAT files to ADIF. Prior to that, I was NA and CT user for years. Yeah, I know. Please don't lecture me on converting from DOS. I'm set up and it works for me. Guilty as charged.

I'm starting on my NA files from 2003, and they generate a file for each contest with the "contest.adf" as an output. I thought that was the ADIF format, but the LOTW does not seem to recognize it. Can someone help me convert my NA ADF files to ADIF to I can load them into the LOTW. Thanks in advance. Please reply directly.

Thanks, Jim N3BB