Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: Shelby Summerville <k4ww@twc.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 17:52:42 -0400
RM2D (SM6LRR) wrote: "I like to be able to look fellow competitors in their
eyes, and see honesty from their faces when I meet them at competitions. If my
conscience was not 100% clean, how could I possibly look into the eyes of
competitors that qualified based on full compliance with the rules?"

Even though I don't have a dog in the WRTC fight, personally I'm much more
concerned that the person that I see, when I look in the mirror, is satisfied
that I operated, not only within the rules, but also within the spirit of the
rules. I have absolutely no control over what others may think of me, or my
operating. I do have control over how I operate, and if I'm satisfied, why does
it matter what others may think? Have we, as a society, reached a point where
untruths are the "accepted" normal? Personally, I don't think so. I still
believe that for each "untruth" there are untold numbers of the truth?

C'ya, Shelby

As I don't have an iPhone, nor an iPad, sent from my PC