Re: [CQ-Contest] 2015 NY QSO Party Results

To: "dfaklis@frontiernet.net" <dfaklis@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2015 NY QSO Party Results
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 13:23:38 -0400
Unfortunately, as good as the NYQP may have been, this is a very poor writeup:
only total scores are listed, with no information of how many QSOs or how many
multipliers anybody worked.

If one has no idea how many QSOs one might make in this contest, there is no
way to judge if it is worth one’s time or effort.

I’ve operated the NYQP from both inside and outside New York. My sense was that
it was a pretty decent contest, but unfortunately there is no way to confirm
that.

Hopefully the sponsors can publish results that would provide the relevant
information.

73  -  Jim   K8MR