[CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple wire antennaI

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple wire antennaI
From: jpescatore--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:52:05 -0400
Pete - I've used off center fed dipoles with legal limit tuners and had great
success. For a single horizontal wire, it seems to have outperformed
fandipoles, center fed dioubles, end fed wires, etc. that I have tried.

I've also gone the multi-band ground mounted vertical route, but felt the OCF
Window was superior in all ways.

You are also welcome to join us in remote operating W4AAW if you like, another
option.

72 John K3TN