Re: [CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple antenna...?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] If you could only have one simple antenna...?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:39:43 -0500
I love loops,
As large as possible fed with open line.
Run it around the perimeter of the property.
Decent Gain, and a nice quiet antenna too.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 8/21/2016 9:56 PM, Trent Sampson wrote:
Hi Peter,
Double extended Zepp has a lot going for it if you have space with tuned feeder
-
Nothing wrong with inverted V antenna but height is might regardless of what it
is...

Hy Gains Hy Tower is not a bad option if there is room for Radials

Regards
TrentVK4TS PO Box 275 Mooloolaba 4557 0408497550