Re: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party

To: Joe Fischer <w8jpf@fischerhome.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:30:28 -0400
With the South Carolina QSO Party, we allow in-state multipliers and QSO
points for in-state contacts, but we also are encouraging our in-state
stations to "run" and "run" and "run"... especially on the high bands. We
offer in-state stations DOUBLE QSO points for each out of state contact. In
addition, our 10 bonus stations 'run' 100% of the time on all open
bands.... in 2016 the bonus stations had a total of 2,200 Qs!

95% of the out of state QP guys work "S&P"...the other 5% will "run" if the
bands are open to their target state.

I appreciate it when fixed stations sign '/XXXX" with their county. You
know that they're fixed because you never hear them in a new county... I
heard a TN mobile signing  '/m/xxxx" which was helpful...

Gotta love the QPs!

73s Dave WN4AFP
SCQP Team Leader

Dave Edmonds