[CQ-Contest] Any One Want to Join a Team for NA Sprint RTTY Saturday?

To: CQ-Contest <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Any One Want to Join a Team for NA Sprint RTTY Saturday?
From: John Laney <k4bai@att.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:16:21 -0400
Hello all:

I have about six members for a "SECC and Friends" team for NA Sprint RTTY on Saturday. I'd like to have a full team of ten. If you plan to be QRV and don't have a team, please let me know and I'll add you to our team. I will register the team tonight or tomorrow before the contest starts and will send out a copy of the registration. I'll accept the first responses I get and will let you know if you make the "cut" before I fill up the team. Hope you all can be QRV whether or not you are on a team. 73, John, K4BAI.