[CQ-Contest] OFF Topic ( logging Services )

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OFF Topic ( logging Services )
From: <scottmcleman36@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 18:04:29 +0100
Good Day Ladies and Gents,

A little off topic. I do apologise. Please ignore if not relevant to you.

I posted in a few forums a few months back offering my services for this.
Has a few responses and been completed.

I am offering to anyone that has any old Paper log from contests / Dxpeditions
/ General Logging,  that has not been converted to electronic format for
uploading to LOTW and other sources etc.

The reason I am offering to do this is, that I understand everyone doesn’t have
the time or the patience to sit and type thousands of qsos up from Paper.
But I look at it as your QSO on a certain band/mode could be the key for
someone gaining the relevant credit for DXCC or some award.

I Dont expect much replies if any.....
But if you are Interested ? or want more info ?
Please get in touch, I am very happy to help ( wont cost you anything either )
free service!

73 MM0LID
Scott Mcleman