[CQ-Contest] K-Pod and contesting

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K-Pod and contesting
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 20:16:18 +0700
For stations where the Elecraft K3/s is difficult to reach or for ability
to shift around in chair during long runs, there is the Elecraft K-Pod.

Very full featured little extension box with tuning knob and many buttons.
However, because it is not wireless, it adds two or three wires to your
desk clutter (to power and connect it to radio).  I was hoping for a simple
memory pad, wireless.  Oh well, at $250 USD the K-Pod is not for me.
​73​

Charly, HS0ZCW