Re: [CQ-Contest] Need confidence....

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Need confidence....
From: Gary K9GS <garyk9gs@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 21:00:35 -0500
Hi Ray,

My group did this once for FD.  A few things:

1)  You MUST use bandpass filters.

2) Make sure that you use radios with good phase noise performance. The year we did this in FD we used three 100W radios through a tri-plexer to a tribander. the radios did not have good phase noise characteristics. On 15 and especially 10M, the radios were unusable on receive.