Topband: Fwd: [FRC] Haiti needs radio help

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Fwd: [FRC] Haiti needs radio help
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 09:06:50 -0300
hello

Many will remember and will have been pleased to work 4V1TL last January.
Well, unfortunately this could not happen anymore in a short time,
Everything is on the floor. This was made possible by the work of some
people that unconditional invested and donate a lot of money and radio
stuff to help HH people to install the big tower where this operation was
allowed.

http://www.onz.be/Gelezen/ham%20mag%209.pdf

Today we needed the support of radio comunity

If you can help please contact Dale N3BNA at dale.long@prodigy.net

thanks!
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W