Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP...CQMM certificates

To: kr2q@optimum.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] HELP...CQMM certificates
From: Luc DXBrasil <py8azt@dxbrasil.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:58:06 +0000
Doug,

I'm responsible for this task. I'm still working on code to generate all
certificates, but due professional duties, I'm well behind schedule.
Please, give me some more time. I'm really looking for free time to finish
this ASAP.

Sorry for delay!

By the way, thanks for your interest on CQMM DX Contest.

Em seg, 10 de out de 2016 às 16:47, <kr2q@optimum.net> escreveu:

> I note:
> http://www.cqmmdx.com/
>
> …all participants will get certificate after final results disclose. But
> no certificate will be sent by postal
> mail anymore. On our website, you will find your certificate in PDF for
> Download right after final results.
>
> KR2Q sez:
> Well, the results have been out for a while now, but I cannot find the
> PDFs for download.  Any help?
> It's probably right there, but I can't find the link.
>
> tnx
> de Doug KR2Q

73, Luc
https://plus.google.com/+DxbrasilNet
__
PW7T Team member
WRTC.2006 Brazilian Referee
WRTC.2010 Brazilian Team Leader
WRTC.2014 Brazilian Referee
PY8AZT (also PT7AG, R37U, ZY7C, PX8C, ZZ8Z)
LABRE, ARRL, CWJF & Fortaleza DX Group Member