Re: [CQ-Contest] Varidesk-Standing desks

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>, reflector cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Varidesk-Standing desks
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 19:08:00 -0500
Mike,

I have one of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH216CBPGmI

A local insurance call center closed down and they had hundreds of them for sale. Bought mine for $75, love it. Wish I had bought at least 2 for multi-2's here at the qth.

I have too much stuff on it to make it easy to go up and down. I need to get my amps and rotor controls back on the rack.

I mainly use the adjustable keyboard, but being able to stand up occasionally will be nice.

Do a search on the net for sit stand desk's and you'll find all kinds.

Rich - N5ZC