Re: [CQ-Contest] Current legal band plan for Thailand HS

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Current legal band plan for Thailand HS
From: Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2016 02:52:57 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks for that info Charly - I am always the last one to find out anything up
here in the paddy fields.
Well then, I guess we'll be be QRV on topband for the CQ WW SSB then - at least
we won't have to try working split!  HS5SRH came over to try 80 SSB last night
and called CQ on 3535 LSB QSX 3790 for 2 hours with no success...And I will be
on CW tonight for the Stew...
73 Bob HS0ZIA