[CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Its not the Sunspots folks
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 18:10:21 -0400

After the terrible conditions in CQWW DX SSB this weekend allowing USA-USA QSO's for 1 point looks to be an attractive option. Why is it this is allowed for EU stations and VE's working the USA making it basically a domestic like contest for them? Plus it's the same for those stations in North Africa. (CN/CT islands/EA islands) It at least makes the contest fun and interesting for them while the rest of us suffer thru bad propagation. Of course the contesting purists out there will veto this idea in a millisecond. :)

The saving grace for me is I will be in PJ4 for CQWW DX CW and look forward to having you as a captive audience !

Jeff / KU8E

---