[CQ-Contest] Raw scores WAG 2016

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Raw scores WAG 2016
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 11:52:14 +0100
Hello contesters,
the raw scores of WAG 2016 before logcheck are published at http://www.darc.de/der-club/referate/dx/contest/wag/ergebnisse-aktuell/

Please check for correct category and a score in the range of what your software calculated.

Many thanks again for participating. You helped to reach the second highest number of submitted logs with 2066. Our special thanks go to all those ops contributing to this activity even if they live not in a very competetive distance to Germany.

We hope to publish final results around end of the year.

Vy 73,
Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager