[CQ-Contest] QRZ KP2?

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QRZ KP2?
From: "Dennis McAlpine" <dbmcalpine@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 16:23:53 -0400
For those of you who are traveling through KP2 to CQWW CW destinations, the
crew of VP2VI (W2LK, W1UU, WA6O, K2SX) will be staying at Emerald Beach
Resort in St. Thomas from Nov. 18th-Nov.22 prior to heading over to VP2V to
set up for the contest.  During the contest, we will be using the call VP2VI
in honor of Bob Denniston, W0DX, former president of both the ARRL and IARU,
a leading and early DXpeditioner, and long time resident of Tortola and
former holder of VP2VI.  If you have some spare time in KP2 and would like
to get together, send us an e-mail and we will try to arrange it.
Otherwise, see you in CQWW CW from VP2VI.