[CQ-Contest] Interview on HamTalkLive

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Interview on HamTalkLive
From: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 17:28:40 -0500
Please join me for a live interview on "Ham Talk Live" Thursday at 9 pm eastern (8 pm central, etc) USA times. Neil, WB9VPG, will be hosting and the show will feature an interview followed by live call-in Q&A. The show will focus on my book, "Contact Sport," which covers the 2014 WRTC in New England. There will be plenty of behind-the-scenes stories as well.

To listen, tune in at <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhamtalklive.com%2F&h=oAQE8S0iIAQH9zPATHaJu5WoNN2jZLObTUY3CLGEjHs3Ogg&enc=AZOV0vMjRx4tV0tEAsHjuqSvDOzRDxrvO8u9abG7QAUa-0uIJZoqyRwRu8rHgtQpMcu8r4tde90Ds7QTKgpfcaK5RRnS_c5Epvqdsz7Q_1DqSeXLWoDXvyD9_hUy72x5-ppz8DpvCXMYBtolHu5Ohu4ZwJBsqwJZuku-dIki4LInDd8hmQg0cvneazuKC_TeXlfAxMek7VREFslCANbGmMIS&s=1>hamtalklive.com. Just hit the play button. Or, if you miss the live show, you can catch the archive on <http://hamtalklive.com/>hamtalklive.com or on most podcasting outlets. And, don't forget to CALL with your questions at 812-NET-HAM-1 live during the show, or via Skype at HamTalkLive. You can also tweet your questions in advance @HamTalkLive.