Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Exchange...

To: dave@pkministrywebs.com, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Exchange...
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 15:12:39 -0400
Since the rules say to send it, I think folks should.  I usually have  the
call as the first item filled in, then go back for the full exchange so when
 it's sent again it gives me a bit of a breather to help keep up and not
fall  behind.

That's handy cuz I'm slow.

However, I do consider the exchange to be valid if the call is omitted
during the actual exchange.  The point is to have the call, however and in
whatever order.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-11-05 6:03:45 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,