Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time Scoring and Quick Submissions

To: Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Real Time Scoring and Quick Submissions
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 08:54:07 -0500
What if?

- Real-time scoring started with a bunch of small, regional contests to
prove the concept.
- Real-time scoring, after validating a contact, submitted it to LOTW,
immediately?   Would that not immediately increase the activity among DXers
and Non-contesters?

Amazing how everyone immediately gravitates toward this happening in CQWW!
They sky is not falling, and I'm sure it would be proven out before
happening in any major event.

Yes, sure, lots of technical details to work out, but very doable in
today's connected world... even with satellite or very-limited-bandwidth
connections.

73,

Gerry W1VE