Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: EQSO Party ? A New Year-Round Contest (Broo

To: "cq-contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Announcing: EQSO Party ? A New Year-Round Contest (Brooke Allen)
From: Joe Fischer <w8jpf@fischerhome.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 09:27:29 -0500
Finally, a contest I think that I'm competent for - I think that I can send an
E with the best of them.

I would like, however, to make a couple of suggestions:

1.  Maybe some provision should be made for some nefarious individual coming
into your shack and swapping the dit and dah on your paddle so that you end up
sending T's instead of E's.

2.  In the number of operators and the number of radios it would seem that we
have to use either 0, 1, 2, 3 or infinity.  Not 4, 5, etc.  No negative or
irrational (my favorite) numbers.  Also, infinity is not a number so that is
inconsistent.

---------------------------------

TU es GL es 73 de Joe, W8JPF

------------------------------

&gt; Announcing:

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; EQSO Party

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; A year-long contest in which participants exchange the letter ?E?.

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; Visit:

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; http://EQSOParty.org

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; 73,

&gt;

&gt;

&gt; Brooke, N2BA ? Author of the NCJ series on Game Design for Contesters (

&gt;
https://brookeallen.com/2010/05/05/game-design-for-amateur-radio-contesters/

&gt; )

&gt;