Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotor control between two stations?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Rotor control between two stations?
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 09:18:15 -0700
Not sure but maybe you can use the PSTRotator program for this?

W0MU

On 11/29/2016 8:53 AM, Tim Wininger wrote:
In my quest for an easy to use  M/S or M2 station I have
come to a point where I need to be able use the six rotating
devices I currently have between the two stations. That is
having switchable control  between the two  stations rather
  than relegating(dedicating) bands to each station.

Using MDS control boxes on Yaesu and Tic ring rotors which have
a DB-9 serial port available. Also using N1MM logger.

Looking for a simple solution if possible..............

Thanks for any info and please reply off list,

Tim , AB4B