[CQ-Contest] Sealing coax and connectors

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Sealing coax and connectors
From: Scott Robbins via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 22:31:10 +0000 (UTC)
Wrap with Scotch 33+, coat entire 33+ layer with liquid electrical tape, after
drying then tape a second layer of 33+ on top of it.  Impermeable to water, UV
resistant.  You can take all of this off at a later date and your connectors
will be nice and corrosion-free.  I've done it this way for 20 years.
ScottW4PA