Re: [CQ-Contest] New Yahoogroups DX list.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Yahoogroups DX list.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 07:38:16 -0500
Hi Ron,

Thank you very much for your message.

The last I read, the NJDXA lists were inactive. I asked about them here on CQ-Contest some months ago. There was a reply from one of the NJDXA people saying that they planned to bring it back, but I never saw an announcement. I did visit the site yesterday, and did not see anything about the lists there.

The list on QTH.NET only has one message a week, on average, the OPDX bulletin.

The Yahoo list DX-IS only has the OPDX and the 425 DX bulletins, more or less.

What I infer from your cogent message is that there is no lack of 'vehicles', but a lack of participation.

There is absolutely no reason for another general purpose DX list, specially if its going to sit dormant. I'll shut it down.

Thanks again and good DX.

Regards,

Vince, VA3VF