[CQ-Contest] Looking for a Place to Operate CQWW 160 CW ??

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for a Place to Operate CQWW 160 CW ??
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 22:20:30 -0500

I came across this video on YouTube yesterday. PJ4/K4BAI operating on 160 meters. This was recorded in Italy during our recent November trip to the PJ4G station.

https://youtu.be/snokuhKvl-M

I was amazed how loud John was. I sure wish I could go back down but that's not possible right now due to my current employment situation. As far as I know no one has the station reserved for the January 2017 CQWW 160 CW. If conditions are as good as they were for us at PJ4A in CQWW DX CW I bet they will be really hot for the 160 contest. If you are interested contact Hans, PJ4LS, and he will be glad to assist you. There are some really nice receive antennas available at the station. It would be sad if the station sat empty.

See http://www.pj4g.com/

Jeff KU8E

---