Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Contest and Multi Op/packet

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Stew Contest and Multi Op/packet
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 00:36:28 +0000
I think the “Assisted as Multi” is Tree trying to be nice to people who don’t
read rules. Rule 6 says (to me) that single op assisted is a check log. It says
so right in Rule 6. You can put in the soapbox that you ran assisted and did it
purposely for whatever reason.

I didn’t CQ at all so didn’t have a sense of the pileups. But a few times when
I found some odd DX station the pile built pretty quickly…

Ken K6MR