Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB - Mexico (or US)

To: Ken Widelitz <widelitz@gte.net>, Ria Jairam <rjairam@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL SSB - Mexico (or US)
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 04:09:17 +0000
Hi Ken!

Thanks for info and contact info to Dennis.

Will see how things develop, but ARRL is always one of my favorites,
although actually challenging from Moscow if not being at some of the
larger stations. The difference to work US from UA3 compared to Scandinavia
is amazingly big.. despite just 1000-1500 km extra path.

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)