Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSLing.
From: Ted Melinosky <k1bv12@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2016 18:40:52 -0500
Yes, I can confirm that the USA County Award (USA-CA), sponsored by CQ Magazine has an agreement to use E-QSL data. I've issued over 100 of the awards in the past few years.

I've issued about 125 County awards which used E-QSL data as the basis. A very simple process.

CQ Magazine has been working with ARRL to get the nod for using LOTW data for the County Award.

Ted Melinosky K1BV
USA-CA Custodian for CQ

On 12/31/2016 11:20 AM, DXer wrote:
W0MU wrote:

>>I believe that CQ accepts Eqsl for the USA-CA worked all counties.

Yes, it does. Mine has the 100% eQSL 'endorsement'.

73 de Vince, VA3VF