[CQ-Contest] An announcement from Scott W3TX at SuperBertha

To: ScottW3TX <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] An announcement from Scott W3TX at SuperBertha
From: ScottW3TX <scottw3tx@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2017 14:06:39 -0500
Myself and Jim WA3FET are pleased to announce the transfer of SuperBertha’s
antenna division to Yankee Microwave of Harrison Maine.  They are well
positioned to continue the tradition of “Ultimate OWA Antennas”.  Furthermore,
they will have the time to expand the line of antennas to include LPDA’s and
additional designs.  For those in industry, government, and NGO communications
you will find Yankee Microwave uniquely qualified to provide both the antennas
and the installation services that you need: They can do entire projects from
concept to installation. I will be working with Yankee Microwave for an
extended period of time to ensure a smooth and successful transfer.

This transfer was perfectly timed for me so that I can spend more time with my
wife and young children.  It will also allow me to focus on growing my true
love… SuperBertha Towers ... without the distraction of antenna fabrication/R&D.

The SuperBertha tradition I began in 1999,  providing the world’s strongest
antenna tower, continues including The Little Bertha (up to 79ft), Big Bertha
(80 to 109ft), and Super Bertha (110 to 200+ feet). I am also re-invigorating
the SuperRGT rotating guyed tower with an entirely new design.

My very best wishes to all for a happy and productive 2017!

73, Scott W3TX
SuperBertha.com <http://superbertha.com/>