Re: [CQ-Contest] SAC 2016 - Final Scores

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SAC 2016 - Final Scores
From: Jim Stahl via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 19:13:09 -0500
I’d like to give out a good word to the SAC committee on an excellent on-line
writeup. The scores include a link to each log, including the log checking
results which show what the correct call/exchange should have been.

For open contest logs, this is the best presentation I’ve seen.

73  -  Jim   K8MR