Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multi 2 locking device?
From: kostas sv1dpi <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 00:30:46 +0200
I forgot to mention also Op Swapper from TopTen devices. It is similar with 2S1 but in much better price. See

http://www.qth.com/topten/os.htm

Acom 2S1 and TopTen OpSwapper shares the same antenna to 2 radios with interlock to radios.

4o3a 1a2r switch shares 2 antennas to 2 radios (not interchangable) with interlock

and ea4tx interlock just interlocks 5 radios as you want (software adjustable) (you need to switch the antennas, amplifers, etc)

All devices work easy with big Yaesu and Elecrafts while you need an external relay for Icoms and Kenwoods (correct me if there is a kenwood with inhibit jack)

73 Kostas SV1DPI