Re: [CQ-Contest] Call sign history

To: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Call sign history
From: steve.root@culligan4water.com
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 16:16:41 +0000
I remember this well. One of the first rare DX stations I ever worked was VS9MF
(Present day 8Q7). When I got his card I saw the suffix of his call was the
same as his initials, and that was the coolest thing ever. When I got a chance
to pick a call sign my first choice was easy.

73 Steve K0SR (ex-WA0VPN)