Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP - DC is now a multiplier

To: "n2ic@arrl.net" <n2ic@arrl.net>, cq Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NAQP - DC is now a multiplier
From: Stuart Phillips <stu@ridgelift.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 17:50:31 +0000
Now all we need is for more operators from DC to get on and contest.

I would suggest you divide California into the putative 6 states that were the
subject of a ballot initiative not so long ago but there’s likely not enough
activity in at least three of them to be interesting.

Just curious, but why the change?
Stu K6TU

On 1/10/17, 6:07 AM, "CQ-Contest on behalf of Steve London"