[CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB/CW: send us your photos!

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW SSB/CW: send us your photos!
From: <kr2q@optimum.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 16:53:02 GMT
Photos should be in their original format (e.g., .jpg, .png, etc.) and in their
original resolution.

Photos should NOT be embedded in a Word (or similar) document.
We are not able to un-embed them in usable form.

Anything LESS than 100k in file size (for a JPEG) is NOT acceptable.  No upper
limit; we'll shrink it down as needed.

Photos without time/date stamps or anything else superimposed on them are also
PREFERRED; just send the photo.

Please include the callsign used during the contest.  Tell us which mode: SSB
or CW.

You may include a separate listing of additional operators, if they are shown
in the photo.

Please do  NOT send more than two photos per station.

NO zipped files.  Any emails received with a zip file attachment will be
DELETED without opening.

Please send to:

for Phone....
cqww.ssb.photos@gmail.com

OR

for CW....
cqww.cw.photos@gmail.com

Do NOT send the photos to me (KR2Q)!

On behalf of the CQWW Contest Committee….THANKS!