Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 169, Issue 39

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 169, Issue 39
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 16:45:35 -0600
Contest Friends,

I want to believe in the honesty of fellow contester 5B4ALX (and I have no
reason not to believe) and I also want to believe in the common sense and
fairness of the CQ Contest sponsors (also no reason not to believe).  Perhaps
we can take the information about all this into the public arena?

It seems that either a well-meaning "cheerleader" or a party wanting to
disqualify the contestant could cause all this.  Surely it needs to be resolved
with care beyond multiple disqualifications.

73,
Drew K3PA

Message: 2