Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest rankings depend on the will of those who want t

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest rankings depend on the will of those who want to hu
From: Vitor Santos <py2ny.vitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 13:06:31 -0200
20 years ago, I had problems with a guy around
my place, that always found me on QRGs and
made QRM over me.

This guy could repeat your bad behavior today,
going to DXCluster and using my call, just to
make me bad to the Contest Community.

How can I prove that it isn't me?

Thanks God, I am an "average" operator, not
usual in the "Top-5" in the World, any contest...

-py2ny-

PY2NY Vitor Luis Aidar dos Santos
http://military-jeep-brasil.blogspot.com.br/