Re: [CQ-Contest] Anybody else seeing incoming busted QSLs?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Anybody else seeing incoming busted QSLs?
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 12:32:57 -0600
". . . but not LoTW. ​"

Correct. That was my same thought when I read that remark about LoTW.

Also, Dick NØIM was a contester and CW operator in Duluth, MN. These may be busted QSOs that he made with many stations. Unfortunately, Dick passed away a couple years ago so there is no way I know of to see if this is the case.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN