[CQ-Contest] CQWW disqualify confirmed before send documents

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQWW disqualify confirmed before send documents
From: 5B4ALX - Alessandro <5b4alx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 13:01:46 +0100
I pointed out to the committee to have a static IP station in Cyprus and that I
could send the documentation February 8th ....

I had specifically stated that it had entered the three spots and did not have
internet access during the contest. ..

I asked for the IP logs that I have never been sent by dxsummit ...

nothing to do, the committee writes to me today confirmed the disqualification
for an IP match with a spot entered on November 1st with my Call as a spotter
but again I can not verify if this is true.

from what you have told me the other stations are not the only happen in the
trap of using the self-spotting as an excuse to disqualify a station ... I
thought that, given the opportunity to send some evidence of my innocence, as
the static IP contracted the Committee had anticipated and taken into account
the evidence ... but obviously bad faith moves this committee as he moved the
previous year when he denied me the test of ip log stating that it was not
available.

below my answer, last, I never participate more in the CQ WW SSB or CW, we
know, or many other beautiful and managed with fairness contexts that engage in
the year.

CQWW DELETED!!!!

"this is what you claim, different from reality as the three spots on the
context are not Sent Fromm My station and surely soon be home to Cyprus i Will
find That my static IP is not the one you scored!
besides that anyone can mask your IP with that of others and drop the blame on
someone.
You do not give the possibility to appeal to the stations really, the evidence
that there are for you not care, pretend to allow stations to appeal but your
verdict, for your reasons, is already written.

if you were serious and in sincere would have waited for the static ip
documentation on my contract with the Internet operator, but now as many have
understood what it is not.
I will continue to make public what you did with those who have been the victim
of an unfair and superficial handling of the CQ WW, surely will take away from
the CQ WW contest of the list to do during the year, so the result would always
be the same, you will always find a made-up evidence or presumed to disqualify
my station

See You Soon on The reflector"

Sent from Sony Xperia™