Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO Party Calls

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QSO Party Calls
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 22:41:42 -0600
Only stations within MN should be calling CQ MNQP. Everyone outside MN should be calling CQ MN. YOU are looking for Minnesota stations. This is the standard procedure, although not everyone is aware of this. This goes for any QSO Party. Out of state stations call CQ "The state." This should reduce other out-of-state stations calling you if you are not located in the target state.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN