Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange, don't assume pre-fi

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting 101 - Copy the exchange, don't assume pre-fills are correct
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:31:24 -0800
On Mon,2/13/2017 6:16 PM, n1cc@jlaporta.com wrote:
Barry I have not been in CT since 1987, 5-6 guys each year have that as my
state.

And some are logging me as IL, even though I moved to W6 in 2006. :)

I have N1MM Logger Plus create Call History files from my own logs, one for each contest. I use them as a sanity check on callsigns, not for the exchange. If I think I hear a call that isn't in my CH or SuperCheck, I'm more likely to query it if I didn't hear it clearly, or if it didn't print twice in RTTY.

73, Jim K9YC