[CQ-Contest] 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and WRTC
From: Ashraf Chaabane <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:14:04 +0100
Hi All,

CQ WW CC decided to disqualify me for what they think self spotting and
assistance.

In the first email they came up with a long list, all dully answered by me.
Two points remain for which they disqualified me from the Contest AND
2-years conclusive effort to WRTC 2018:

- Two friends of mine, living 200km away, spotted me 4 times using their
own calls and 3V8CB (their club station). Their IP is different IP than
mine!
- A 160m QSO with a non-multiplier HB9 station they said I was coordinating
with the guy to make it despite I sent my audio recording proofing it was
properly done!

How much additional points these two breaches brought me? Nothing!
Am I close to the second competitor? No!

ASSUME it's correct: shouldn't be a yellow card? A penalty?

Since I'm affraid someone else would spot me in the next CQ WW, I think I
better quiet doing it and look after my job and family. I spent 2 years of
family sacrifice doing ALL WRTC qualifying contests, driving 300km to do
each, taken from my family time.

SHAME!!!

Seems like "Donald Trump" isn't a person but a way of thinking!

--
Ash ~ 3V8SS/KF5EYY
http://www.kf5eyy.info/