Re: [CQ-Contest] 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 3V8SS disqualified from WW SSB and
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 16:55:30 -0500
I must respectfully disagree with my esteemed colleague Doug.  I too looked
through the original transmittal from the CQ WW Contest committee.  While
any one or even a couple of these circumstance could be explained away as
"prove it".  The sheer volume of occurrences and timing is damning.  At some
point, it crosses the line of not being plausible coincidence.  Sorry.

I think the committee did good work here.  I hope a lesson for others is
learned.  These games will get caught, eventually.

Ed  N1UR

Message: 4