Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to something "interesting"

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Listen to something "interesting"
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2017 16:44:57 -0500 (EST)
PJ4G is exploiting the absence of this CQWW rule in the ARRL
General Contest Rules

"Alternating CQs on two or more frequencies on a band is not permitted"

That doesn't make it right for PJ4G to follow this practice that
is generally understood to be unacceptable behavior by all of the
rest of us.

What happens when most of the M/M, M/2, M/S and SO2R
stations mimic PJ4G's behavior? There will be no available
spectrum in the SSB contests for any single op stations to call CQ.
The CW bands will only have spectrum available for the
biggest gun single op stations. Is this where we want to go in the
future?

73
Frank
W3LPL