Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW checklog or submitting a late log

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW checklog or submitting a late log
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2017 19:39:45 +0200

>  He (or any of us) would also be a checklog if we turned in our log after
> the deadline.

Current procedure for late logs is the logs will be given a score and the
late logs are with the result list.
The late log results are printed in italics .. the forward leaning font.

The best part: late logs will get LCR.

..the late logs above receive all positive feedback if the log is "not too
late".
For CQWW, it is virtually impossible to give an exact date when we can
still input the log so it will be processed along with others.
CQWW encourages everybody to submit their logs.

The downsides:
Late logs
 - are not eligible for awards.
 - do not count for club scores.

So I know a thing or two.

> I've been contesting since 1957. Does that mean I know more about it? :)

Dunno.
I was born 1967.
I get contesting learning.experiences a few times per week.
Most of them come from CQ Contest reflector.
Thanks everybody.

73, Jim K9YC

Keep on doing, Jim.

73,