Re: [CQ-Contest] WB6D - Improved KT34XAs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WB6D - Improved KT34XAs
From: David Pruett <k8cc@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 04:05:36 -0500
Back in the day, KLM made the KT-34A tribander, which had four tri-band, trapped elements, and the KT-34XA tribander which had a longer boom with five tri-band, trapped elements and and extra monoband director for 10M. KLM also offered a conversion kit to upgrade a KT-34A to a KT-34XA.

There was no "enhanced" version beyond the KT-34XA available from the factory.

Dave, K8CC