Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Contest recording?

To: Cq Contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Mark n2qt <n2qt.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Contest recording?
From: Jeff Draughn <n0ost99@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:28:17 +0000
I have QSorder working with N1MM+ for individual contacts however I don't
understand how to invoke the -C option.
I start the program from a shortcut created on my desktop or double click
the program file in its folder.
Can someone explain how and where/when to enter the different commands?
Thanks for any help!
73, Jeff