[CQ-Contest] SurveyMonkey survey - In-band dual CQing/split operation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SurveyMonkey survey - In-band dual CQing/split operation
From: "Bill Conwell" <bill@conwellpdx.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2017 07:57:19 -0700
As in most list discussions, it seems 90% of the traffic about in-band dual
CQing, etc., is by 10% of the list members.

I'm curious about the views of the other 90%, so I put together a 10
question multiple-choice survey on Survey Monkey, hoping to get a broader
sampling of perspectives.  To the silent majority - here's an easy way to be
heard .

The questions inquire as to which - if any - ARRL-affiliated contests (DX
SSB, DX CW, IARU, RTTY Roundup) should prohibit in-band dual-CQing, and
whether answers should be different for 80-15m vs. 10m, single op vs. multi,
and DX vs US/VE.  (There's a question about split operation too.)

To those few who feel obliged to respond to every post with their contrary
views, kindly take a rest when it comes to this survey.  I wrote it before
my first cup of coffee, and I'm not really interested in things others think
I might have done differently to make the questions or answers better.  It
is what it is.  If you have a better idea for a survey, check out
surveymonkey.com.  Let's all work to be creative rather than critical.

Here's the link.  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/JP27S8T  I'll report back
in a few days, after responses to the survey have slowed-down.

73,

/Bill, K2PO

Portland, OR