[CQ-Contest] Dual CQ error rates (new term 2BSIQ ?)

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Dual CQ error rates (new term 2BSIQ ?)
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 00:00:20 +0200
Many have been thinking if they could start learn to call two CQs.

>From my own experience, I can tell it is a real score booster.
Smaller pistols can win considerably bigger stations if the small pistol
masters the dual CQ well enough.

The major pitfall, the error rate, is not easy to manage while trying to
pull more QSOs than peers. On SSB, increasingly difficult.

The best example I know so far
http://www.sactest.net/blog/result/ubn/2014/SSB/SJ2W%20SSB.txt
shows it is possible to handle two CQs without makng too many errors.

Three serial number errors during the first 450 QSOs. How about that!

No rivals got even close to SJ2W performance. He also won the contest he
entered, winning over stations that claimed technical superiority compared
to SJ2W.

73,
Jukka OH6LI